From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: 08 October 2018 19:11
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: can't hear jaws when I get a skype call

from another list, unfortunately there isn't any shortcut key to answer a
call. however the method to use is:

1. Make a shortcut key that immediately puts focus on the Skype 8 window. Do
this by assigning a shortcut key to the Skype 8 Desktop shortcut.

2. When a call comes in, type your shortcut, tab for caller ID, then tab to
the Answer button and press Space.