Outlook 2016 - Turning off auto-collapse for conversations

In Outlook 2016, if one intentionally expands a conversation, but then arrows up before it or down beyond its last message the whole conversation automatically collapses.

Anyone know which setting will turn this behavior off?  Once a conversation is expanded I want it to stay that way until I intentionally collapse it or exit Outlook.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back