Re: can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

Maybe reboot your computer now that you set this to Do Nothing and see if that helps.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 10:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

Hi Michael,

This seems to have helped for when I’m on the skipe call I can hear jaws  once again now I’ve changed the communication  setting to nothing. But when I first get the skipe call come through the jaws volume is still reduced until I answer the call. Any other suggestions which might help fix this?

Paul