Re: can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

Maybe reboot your computer now that you set this to Do Nothing and see if that helps.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 10:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

Hi Michael,

This seems to have helped for when I’m on the skipe call I can hear jaws  once again now I’ve changed the communication  setting to nothing. But when I first get the skipe call come through the jaws volume is still reduced until I answer the call. Any other suggestions which might help fix this?

Paul

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Amaro
Sent: 08 October 2018 18:10
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

Here is one solution.  Go to control panel press the letter S untill jaws says sound.  Press enter control tab until jaws says communications page.  By default the radio button that says reduce  the volume of other sounds by 80 percent is checked.  Arrow down untill jaws says do nothing radio button checked.  Press okay.  Hope this helps.

Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 9:57 AM

Subject: can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

Hi,

So I’ve recently installed the latest version of skipe onto my PC, but when I get a skipe call come through I can’t hear Jaws any longer  to be able to answer the call. It seems like the volume of jaws is lowering when the skipe call comes through. Does anyone have or know of a solution to this? Also on a similar note, to answer an incoming skipe call  I usually use jaws key and f11 to view everything in my system tray, then scroll down to skipe click that and then from the skipe dropdown menu which appears I select answer call, is there a quicker way to answer a call, maybe a key combination/shortcut I’m not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul                                      

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.