can't hear jaws when I get a skipe call

paul lemm

Hi,

So I’ve recently installed the latest version of skipe onto my PC, but when I get a skipe call come through I can’t hear Jaws any longer  to be able to answer the call. It seems like the volume of jaws is lowering when the skipe call comes through. Does anyone have or know of a solution to this? Also on a similar note, to answer an incoming skipe call  I usually use jaws key and f11 to view everything in my system tray, then scroll down to skipe click that and then from the skipe dropdown menu which appears I select answer call, is there a quicker way to answer a call, maybe a key combination/shortcut I’m not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul