Re: Jaws check for updates

Soronel Haetir

I just tried this with jaws 2019 beta 2 and after the UIA confirmation
window (nothing they can do about that one) the up to date message box
was focused.

Hi Don,

I just tried this and while I currently have no updates I did have to press
Alt+Tab to get to the dialogue with the message I was up to date and the OK
button.

I suggest you provide this feedback to Freedom Scientific, it could be more
a result of how Windows 10 does things, but it certainly won't hurt for them
to take a look at it and, if it is a bug they can do something about then
hopefully it will be fixed in a future update. I am on the Jaws beta list
and will provide this feedback as well, but you should as well via the JAWS
for Windows Beta Report
Form<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Forms/JAWSBetaReport>, clicking on
this link takes you straight there.

Regards,