Re: Installing windows10

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 03:28 PM, Mario wrote:
can a bootable USB thumb drive be created by burning the ISO using any burning program?
Yes, and I use Rufus to create these routinely.  I prefer to download the ISO and keep it in case I want a second (or Nth) bootable USB drive.

Lots of folks prefer to allow the Media Creation Tool to create the bootable USB media.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back