Re: Installing windows10

When I download the Media Creation Tool and then run the executable I get a message like “Getting a few things read”, then after a bit it comes up with the software license agreement which of course you have to agree to. Then it again says “Getting a few things ready” and then after another 10 or 20 seconds I am presented with the following options:

What do you want to do?

Upgrade this PC now radio button checked  1 of 2

Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC radio button checked 2 of 2

Back Button Alt+B

Next Button alt+N

By default you land on “Upgrade this PC Now”, but if you down arrow you get to the other radio button, then just press Alt+N for Next and you will be asked what media you want to use, e.g. a USB Drive, make an ISO file or make a DVD. I haven’t had a DVD drive on a computer for years but I assume that if you do and you have a writeable DVD in it then you can select this drive and it wil then download Windows 10 and create the DVD.

Regards,

Sieghard