Re: Using Macrium Reflect Version 7 to Take A Full System Image Backup

I had forgotten that Steve Matzura posted a direct link to a download site for Windows PE (Windows Preinstallation Environment) versions that are set up to talk when they run using NVDA.   That site is:  http://www.opopanax.net/download/

I have not used any of these talking Windows PE ISOs, but I have no reason whatsoever to believe they would not work.  The correct one for your system could be downloaded on its own, and then you could just download the Macrium Reflect software without Windows PE.

You would still need to create the Macrium recovery media, which should then use the talking Windows PE to build it.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back