Re: how to get to attachments in Outlook

Kimber Gardner

I recently had this problem myself. The critical piece for me was to
ensure that preview attachments is turned off. Once I did that, the
described methods and keystrokes worked for me. I believe attachment
preview is turned on and off in trust center settings under options.
If you need specific instructions let me know and I'll dig a little
deeper and figure out exactly how I accomplished this.

Kim

On 10/5/18, Dean Martineau <topdot@gmail.com> wrote:
Using JAWS, with the message open, insert+a brings up the attachment list.
Shift+tab from the message body should show the attachment list, right
arrow
through it. You can also press alt+f, M to save all attachments.

Thought-provoking reading: <http://bahaiteachings.org/>
http://bahaiteachings.org