Re: word count in MS word document

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Mike, Thanks. Another set of keys to get the count information. It is not go Dodgers…it is go Brewers!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 11:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: word count in MS word document

Hi Kevin,

The keystroke, Control, Shift + G, will give you what you want plus more.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 9:23 AM

Bill, thanks for the key strokes. Alt R and w has the information on the screen so I can review it much closer without having to press the jaws key and page down multiple times.