From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: October 5, 2018 7:48
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: word count in MS word document

Kevin,  I am using MS Word 2007 and to get the word count, I use Insert + numpad 3.  I wouldn’t think that this would have changed in Word 16.  This command also gives you the number of pages in the document.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 9:26 AM

Subject: word count in MS word document

Hello, Is there a key stroke to get the word count in a MS word 2016 document? I’m using Windows 10 and Jaws 2018.

Thanks,

Kevin