From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2018 9:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 1809 and creating restore point

Hi Bob,

I just checked my wife's Windows 10 Home computer and they are radio
buttons. After you press spacebar on the configure... button, do a say line
keystroke, and you'll hear either, Turn on system protection radio button
checked 1 of 2, or you'll hear, Disable system protection radio button
checked 2 of 2.

If you're on the Disable button arrow up 1 time to Turn on, now tab to Max
useage and set this at 15% using your arrow keys. Now tab to, Okay, press
the spacebar and the steps I posted will take you the rest of the way. Bob,
if you still have my phone number you can call me, I'll be home all day.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.