Re: Making JAWS announce shortcut sequences

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 11:50 PM, Bill White wrote:
JAWS on the system you are using has been customized in some way
Certainly within the realm of possibility, but if it is, it was not intentional.  I think I'm the only one whose made intentional changes, some of those to speech and the others being the suggestions offered here.

I am definitely going to check out "installation #2" with another client today to see how that one is behaving.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back