Re: Sound after Win 10 1809 update

Don H

On my HP Envy I also have a Beach audio app for adjusting sound.  I found that after updating my settings in this app were changed.  Changed them back and all is well.  Problem is that the app requires sighted help to make changes.

On 10/4/2018 8:53 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop and after updating to version 1809, the sound quality is in the toilet.

It sounds like someone talking through a tin can.

This is one of those built-in sound cards that have almost know adjustability.

Anyone else finding this?

Richard