From: Onwardbob
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 8:36 PM
Subject: 1809 and creating restore point

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't create a restore point. Using
J-2018 and W-1809 I can get in to the create restore point but it shows
recovery off and I can't uncheck this. In configure, disable system
protection is also checked and I can't uncheck it either. Can someone give
me step by step instructions? Thank, this one has me feeling dumb...s

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG