From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 4:44 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: NewW10 update

Hi all. This morning my computer did a W10 update and it said something
about 1809.

Then it did a install and re-started the computer, a desktop. After the
restart, I did a W/R and typed in.."winver" and it came up showing it as
1803 ????

What might have happened, or do you think I should do a shut down and
restart and see which version shows up?

Thanks,

Morey Worthington