From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via
Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessible Time sheet System?

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a
company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit
their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier
Director of Education Technology
Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

[Image removed by sender. Perkins School for the Blind Logo]

[Image removed by sender. Facebook Link
Icon]<https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPerkins>[Image removed by sender.
Twitter Link Icon]<https://twitter.com/perkinsvision>[Image removed by
sender. Instagram Link Icon]<https://www.instagram.com/perkinsvision/>[Image
removed by sender. LinkedIn Link
Icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/perkins-school-for-the-blind>[Image
removed by sender. Pinterest Link
Icon]<https://www.pinterest.com/officialperkins/>

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails'