Re: Accessible Time sheet System?

Van Lant, Robin

My company uses a web-based application from Kronos .  Our company directs employees to a Java based version that is totally not accessible, but they also have an HTML version of the site that I can use well enough.  It worked quite well with Window Eyes.  I’m new to JAWS and have hand some adjustment to it acting a little differently..  We do not request time off through this system; I’m not sure if that is a feature Kronos offers.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessible Time sheet System?

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street