Re: Accessible Business Management Software

Paul Sandoval

QuickBooks Online does usually offer a 30 day trial.

On Oct 3, 2018, at 9:30 AM, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@comcast.net> wrote:

I wonder if there's a trial version out there, so I can sort of get a feel of
what it's like.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Business Management Software

Yes, Quickbooks is not free software and the scripts which you need for it to
be accessible cost several hundred Dollars. No good solution for something
like this will most likely be free.
There is also Quickbooks Online which is a subscription service. It is quite
accessible at this point, apparently even more so on an iOS device and
Quickbooks takes accessibility quite serious and they are working constantly
on making the service work even better. Keep in mind, though, that Quickbooks
is primarily an accounting package and while just as with any good accounting
package you can track customers and suppliers, if you don't know at least some
basics of accounting it maybe difficult to learn it and there will definitely
be a good bit of learning involved and you might want to consider inquiring
about Quickbooks courses.

Regards,
Sieghard