From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Business Management Software

Yes, Quickbooks is not free software and the scripts which you need for it to be accessible cost several hundred Dollars. No good solution for something like this will most likely be free.
There is also Quickbooks Online which is a subscription service. It is quite accessible at this point, apparently even more so on an iOS device and Quickbooks takes accessibility quite serious and they are working constantly on making the service work even better. Keep in mind, though, that Quickbooks is primarily an accounting package and while just as with any good accounting package you can track customers and suppliers, if you don't know at least some basics of accounting it maybe difficult to learn it and there will definitely be a good bit of learning involved and you might want to consider inquiring about Quickbooks courses.

Regards,
Sieghard