From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 8:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessible Time sheet System?

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street