Re: Accessible Time sheet System?

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

It all depends upon the company and how they record time.  I have dealt with recording my time for several companies and organizations.  Many require one to enter their time via a web application.  Some will use a Word Document or Excel Spreadsheet.  Most are generally accessible with the exception that web applications can be fairly complex with pulldowns which aren’t really coded for accessibility or are not Windows standard Controls.  Other time-keeping applications  are marginal.

Therefore, I don’t think one can apply a one-size fits all to time-keeping.  It’s something where it’s helpful to provide a new employee with some initial training and to look to establishing place Markers or such to aid navigation. for more complex applications or similar.

Kind regards,

Amanda Lee

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 8:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessible Time sheet System?

Do any of you know of a time sheet management system appropriate for a company with several hundred employees that is screen reader friendly?

Employees would need to be able to enter their time, request time off, edit their time, and perform other related functions.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.