Re: Accessible Business Management Software

HH. Smith Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 11:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Business Management Software

Don't store credit card numbers on your computer!! If you do, you will have
to be pci compliant and that is a pain in the neck. Use a processing
service instead, like stripe.com -- for a low volume operation this is quite
nice.

On Tue, 02 Oct 2018 21:55:14 -0400,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Is QuickBooks good at
managing information that is otherwise confidential? In other words,
things like credit card numbers? Like what computers do when they mask a
password with circle characters?