Re: Accessible Business Management Software

Annabelle Susan Morison

Is QuickBooks good at managing information that is otherwise confidential? In other words, things like credit card numbers? Like what computers do when they mask a password with circle characters?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 6:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Business Management Software

Hi

There is QuickBooks with script sat:

MyBlindSpot

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessible Business Management Software

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I know this might sound complicated, but I'm wondering, do any of you JAWS members out there know if there's a software that works with JAWS, with which I can manage customer accounts? When I start my company making products and services that are accessible for people of all abilities, I want to be able to have an accessible software for managing customers' information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, order numbers, and receipts, for when they want to purchase a product or service from my company. I guess you could say I'm thinking of a software for management of customers' orders. Are there any good business management softwares out there that work well with JAWS?