From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 6:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: strange navigation issue with firefox

hey guys. OK, as an example, if i hit, f1, all my audio mutes. This
has to be related to it

On 10/2/18, Jed Barton <jed@jedbarton.com> wrote:
this is getting stranger by the minute, the function keys don't seem
to be working well. i can't figure it out, like they don't seem to be
working right any thoughts?

On 10/2/18, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
an idea, but you probably thought of this.

first thing to check is the keyboard layout that the screen reader is
set to use. the laptop layout should be set for the laptop, see if that
makes a difference.

second, you can enable keyboard help and press that key to see if it is
identified as a home key. if you're using JAWS or NVDA, the command is
insert+1 above the letters. this is a toggle to enable or disable the
feature.