From: Jed Barton [mailto:jedbarton@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Oct 2, 2018 6:53 PM EST
To: main
Subject: strange navigation issue with firefox

Hey guys,

OK, got a good 1 here. So i haven't used the actual keyboard on my
laptop on ages. I usually use an external 1, but tonight i am using
the internal keyboard. For some reason, i am on a web page, and i
pressed alt home, or what i thought was alt home, and that usually
goes back to my home page. Not on the actual laptop keyboard, it's
not working. puzzled to say the least. At the end of the function
keys, there are a bunch of other keys, and atleast from my experience,
the 1st 1 of those keys is home. Am i missing something here, any
ideas? It works fine on my external keyboard.

Thanks,
Jed

.