Re: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

mike mcglashon

Thank you muchly;

I guess that isn’t my original problem;

My original problem is that some pages I go onto allow me to hit the alt key and it shows the chrome menus and toolbars, etc,

And yet, others, hitting alt does absolutely nothing;

Not only that,

The pages where alt does nothing,

On those pages, ctrl+d to add the current page as a favorite doesn’t work either;

Its like some pages disable all the keyboard functionality?

I see this a lot from the google home page when first starting out on the browser;

I tried the f11 thinking that full screen was inadvertently turned on,

And still no go,

I don’t understand the rationale for the inconsistent behavior;

Any ideas?

Mike m.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...