Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 08:17
Subject: Re: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

Very strange why this is inconsistent, but Alt+F does nothing for me and it doesn’t matter if I press and hold Alt and press F which is what Alt+F usually means or if I press Alt and let go and then press F. Actually, Alt+Down Arrow also does nothing.

For me it is pressing Alt by itself and letting go which brings up the menu, Jaws will say Customize and control Google Chrome.

If I press either up or down arrow at this point I get Settings, Help and Exit as the first three options, if I down arrow more I get to things like New Tab, New Window, New Incognito Window etc.

If I press up arrow after Alt I again get Settings, but then if I keep pressing up arrow it wraps around and I get the Paste which is the last option if I were to press down arrow.

As you said, Brian, if I press Alt and let go and then press left arrow it will take me into my list of installed extensions starting at the very right. That one is nice to know since usually I would go there by pressing F6 followed by Tab.

Pressing right arrow which I thought may take you to the extensions starting from the left side takes you to Reload this page, if I right arrow again I get View site information button menu secure and right again then goes into the address bar.

This is how it works on this laptop, I’ll try to remember to see if my desktops at work behave the same way.

Regards,

Sieghard