From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: 01 October 2018 10:41
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Audacity 2.3.0

Audacity is a free multi track audio editor, and version 2.3.0 has just been released. One of its new features is punch and roll recording, which enables you to easily correct mistakes immediately after you've made them.
This is a link to the Windows installer:
https://www.fosshub.com/Audacity.html/audacity-win-2.3.0.exe

I've updated my Jaws guide to Audacity to cover this release, and it's available here
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.3.0-Guide.html

Note that if you're using the Jaws script for Audacity, some parts of it don't yet work with this latest version of Audacity.

 David.