Re: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 03:59 AM, paul lemm wrote:
I just tried the alt, f and then B
Well, I can get ALT+F to bring up the Chrome Menu just as ALT followed by Down Arrow (which I note, and have seen others note as "ALT, Down Arrow").  If you follow either by B it will bring up the Bookmarks submenu which can then be up/down arrow and/or first letter navigated.

Interestingly ALT, Up Arrow will "drop down" the Chrome Menu, too.  If you have extensions ALT, Left Arrow will start moving you through any visible controls on the right side of the Chrome control bar, starting with your Chrome login then followed after that by whatever extensions you have installed that have visible controls, then dealing with the address box and its controls.

Chrome is quite accessible, it's just a matter of figuring out it's eccentricities (pretty much like having to figure out any program's eccentricities).

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back