From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Betsy Binney
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 10:10 PM
To: JAWS List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: JAWS and Canvas

Hi All,

I have a question about JAWS and the educational web based program Canvas.  I have searched and searched the Internet and am having trouble finding a list of keyboard shortcuts that work with JAWS.  I found a list but they don’t work with JAWS even using the Bypass key.  If anyone knows where I can find a list of the JAWS commands, and would share it, I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Betsy