Online Banking and Picking a Range of Dates when Date Picker is Inaccessible?

Dani Pagador

Hi, Everyone.
I'm trying to download bank statements from my local American Savings
website. I can get to the Statements page, but cannot pick a date
range. The edit fields are read-only. on my Braille display, I can see
text that shows the month, some white space, and the year. My husband
says that there are left and right arrows that flank the month and
year, and he can use the mouse to press the arrows to move the month
and year incrementally up or down. When I hit the spacebar on the
read-only edit field, forms mode turns on and a label that says,
"select the date" comes up, but there is no way to change anything in
the edit field. There's also a text version with a calendar that I'm
assuming will let me choose the day. I have tried labeling the
suspected graphic, but am told that I'm not on a graphic.

I am using Win10 and JFW17. I have tried the website with both JFW and
NVDA with no luck. I have also tried using IE and Edge with no luck.

Has anyone seen this type of thing before? How have you worked around it?

Also, I remember some years back seeing that someone created a
tutorial for Chrome. Is it still out there?

Thanks,
Dani