markers not working as expected

William Windels

Hello,

Some problems with the jaws Markers (k) on websites with google chrome and the last version of jaws 2018:

I add a new marker that is linked to tekst and available on the whole tomain.

When I go on the corresponding page with the hotkey ‘k”, I can’t reach the place of teh registered marker.

When I go to the markers-menu with ctrl+shift+k, and there I select goto that marker, it works perfect.

So, I can’t understand why the marker can’t be found with hotkey “k” while the marker can be used corectly from the markerslist.

Any suggestion is very welcome.

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)