Re: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

Alt+Down Arrow drops open the full Chrome menu.  If you immediately follow that by B it will open up the Bookmarks submenu which you can then Down Arrow (and/or up arrow once you're after entry number one) to go through them.

I have not tried first letter navigation in that submenu and don't have the time at the moment (nor do I have JAWS handy right now).

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back