From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 7:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

In what browser is Alt+F followed by B supposed to woprk?
It doesn't do anything in Chrome, the Alt key alone brings up the menu, there is no "File" menu and for me Alt+f In Chrome does nothing.
As far as I am concerned there simply are no quick and easy shortcuts in Chrome to select a certain bookmark.