From: Dave Mitchell [mailto:mitch@...]
Sent: Monday, Oct 1, 2018 12:52 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Navigating Favorites With Chrome

Hi, What is the most efficient way to quickly access the imported
Internet Favorites with Chrome and Windows 10 and JAWS 2018?

I have worked with Chrome a little to get to my saved Website links but
I cannot find any keystrokes as simple as with I E 11 so will appreciate
some guidance from more experience users.  Thanks, Mitch