Re: jaws and chrome

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

There are other reasons not to use Chrome, such as Google's questionable data slurping practices, but speed is definitely not, or should not be anyway, one of them.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins via Groups.Io
Sent: October 1, 2018 6:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and chrome

Steve,
Well said, and I could not agree more. Anyone at this point that is having these type of problems with chrome I feel should consult someone who can take a look at their system, configuration, etc. Possibly a call to Microsoft accessibility services were consult with someone else’s something clearly passed in the corrupt with the system. Chrome at this point is the most popular browser by far and most people that I talk to on lists are having an excellent results with jaws

On Oct 1, 2018, at 4:33 AM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

You are kidding. IE is slow, freezes and outmoded. That's with JAWS 2018.
Chrome is a whole load better.

All the best

Steve