Re: virtual windows programs

Don Mauck

Okay, when I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I had not realized that my Access bridge was nor running. The latest Oracle Virtual Box does seem to have an accessible GUI once AB is running.

From: Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: virtual windows programs

Hi.  You could give Virtual Box a try.  It is free and is quite accessible.  It is made by oracle, though, the company responsible for the Java programming language, so I'm not sure if the Java runtime needs to be installed on your machine, since I've always had java on my pc for work purposes.  Write me off list if you need further help.  HTH.

On 30/9/2018 8:53 PM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

Good morning:

I am takeing a Operating systems class we are using virtual machines.

What is the best virtual machine software to use with Jaws?

Any help would be appreciated.