Re: JAWS vs Office 2016 / Office 365

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Shirley,

I went ahead and purchased Office Home and Student 2016 from the Microsoft Store and I'm in the process of downloading it right now.  Thank you very much for your input.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS vs Office 2016 / Office 365

Mike,

I no nothing about Office 365, but I like the home and student version of Office 2016. I suppose it depends on what your wife uses it for, but for my own use it’s fine. I bought mine at Wal-Mart last year, on sale. Of course, they don’t just sell the disc any more. I only purchased a box that contained the key, and my son downloaded it for me from Microsoft. I was too tentative to try doing it myself without sight.

Shirley Tracy

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:04 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: JAWS vs Office 2016 / Office 365

Hi All,

I'm setting up a new Windows 10 Home laptop for my wife.  I would like to get feedback from those that used or know about both Office 2016 & Office 365.  I don't want a subscription but, I want an install version.

Would y'all please tell me which would be the best option?  I'm looking at the Home & Student version of either the Office or Office 365 since the program will get very little use.  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.