Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS vs Office 2016 / Office 365

Mike,

I no nothing about Office 365, but I like the home and student version of Office 2016. I suppose it depends on what your wife uses it for, but for my own use it’s fine. I bought mine at Wal-Mart last year, on sale. Of course, they don’t just sell the disc any more. I only purchased a box that contained the key, and my son downloaded it for me from Microsoft. I was too tentative to try doing it myself without sight.

Shirley Tracy