JAWS vs Office 2016 / Office 365

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi All,

I'm setting up a new Windows 10 Home laptop for my wife.  I would like to get feedback from those that used or know about both Office 2016 & Office 365.  I don't want a subscription but, I want an install version.

Would y'all please tell me which would be the best option?  I'm looking at the Home & Student version of either the Office or Office 365 since the program will get very little use.  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.