Re: Accessing attachments in outlook 2016

Kimber Gardner

Thank you Bill, it looks like that is exactly what I needed to do.
Once attachment preview was turned off I was able to tab to my
attachments in both the emails where I was failing before.

Kim

On 9/28/18, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Kim. One thing you want to make sure of is that "turn off Attachment
Preview is checked. This is in Outlook Options under Trust Center. Once you
open Trust Center, press ALT plus T for Trust Center Settings. Arrow to
Attachment Handling, then TAB to the Turn Off Attachment Preview, make sure
it is checked, then TAB to the OK button in Trust center.

Having Attachment Preview turned off makes it easier to Right and Left Arrow
through your list of attachments.

If you feel more comfortable with someone on the phone with you while you
explore these options, you may call me between nine AM and nine PM Pacific
Time. My number is:

714-835-6295