From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 3:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing attachments in outlook 2016

Hi Ann,

Unfortunately, in this case, insert A doesn't work. When I press
insert A Jaws says "no attachments" even though I know for a fact that
there are attachments. I tried this on several emails and never was
able to reach the attachments.

Thanks,
Kim

On 9/27/18, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Insert+a shows the list of attachments. Tab to the 'open' button and
press enter. Read to your heart's content.

--
Kimberly