Problem when switching to a folder in Outlook 2016

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello, I’m using windows10, Jaws2018 and Outlook2016. There are times I will switch to a folder to look at an email. I read the email and press the escape key when done to get out of the email. I then press F6 to bring up the folder list. I then try to move back to the inbox and the cursor is sitting on the inbox folder. Yet once I press the enter key it doesn’t go in. This usually happens when I went into the delete folder and then go back to the inbox. I then have to exit Outlook and come back in. This doesn’t all the time. Any suggestions? Kevin

Kevin Meyers – motivational speaker

http://www.kevinsmeyers.com

6100 West Stonehedge Drive

Suite 148C