Re: Accessing attachments in outlook 2016

Kimber Gardner

Yes, I can save through the file menu in the manner that you describe. But I don’t always want to save every attachment that I receive, and I would like to view it before I decide whether I want to save it or not. Is there a way to do this?

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Sep 27, 2018, at 4:37 PM, Cathy <clschmitt@...> wrote:

Are you able to save through the file menu?
Alt F
Save attachments
Tab to arrangements
Arrow to document you want to save
Press enter
Select folder where you would like to save the document

I have the same set up as you do. I am able to follow the above steps and also see the option you mention to save all attachments.

Cathy