From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 1:07 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Accessing attachments in outlook 2016

Hi all,

Hoping someone can provide instructions.

My office has recently upgraded to outlook 2016 in conjuction with office 365. Whenever I get an email with one or more attachments, the only way I can access them is by doing a save all attachments. I see a button that says attachments but pressing space or enter on it seems to have no effect. In previous versions of outlook I could back tab to the attachments then press enter to activate. This no longer seems to work. Back tabbing takes me only to that infernal button. What am I missing?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Kim

--