Accessing attachments in outlook 2016

Kimber Gardner

Hi all,

Hoping someone can provide instructions.

My office has recently upgraded to outlook 2016 in conjuction with
office 365. Whenever I get an email with one or more attachments, the
only way I can access them is by doing a save all attachments. I see a
button that says attachments but pressing space or enter on it seems
to have no effect. In previous versions of outlook I could back tab to
the attachments then press enter to activate. This no longer seems to
work. Back tabbing takes me only to that infernal button. What am I
missing?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Kim