From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Tesar
Sent: 27 September 2018 15:45
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Where to find the Page Break in the Word Ribbon Menus?

Hello,

I would like to insert the Page Break character into my Word document.

Insert is on the upper ribbon, but how to navigate to the Page Break?

Thanks,

Peter T.

This email and any attachment to it are confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or disclose either the message or any information contained in the message.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this email and notify the sender immediately.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender only, unless otherwise stated.
All emails, incoming and outgoing, may be recorded by Guide Dogs and monitored for legitimate business purposes.
Guide Dogs exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising or resulting from the receipt, use or transmission of this email to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Tel: 0118 983 5555
Email: guidedogs@...
Website: https://www.guidedogs.org.uk
Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG.
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SC038979).