Re: how to have jaws speek where a file is located

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, JM. Another way of obtaining file location is:

1. Open File Explorer Options.

2. Navigate to the View tab.

3. Open the tree list, and navigate to the item which reads:

Display the full path in the title bar

4. Determine whether this option is set to On or Off.

5. If it is set to Off, press SpaceBar to toggle this option to On.

6. TAB to the Apply button, and press ENTER.

7. TAB to the OK button and press ENTER.

8. Search for the file, and, once found, open the file.

9. Read the TitleBar information (in JAWS this command is JAWS Key plus T)

10. The file location will be spoken when the TitleBar information is read.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...