From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to have jaws speek where a file is located

Shift-f10 does sometimes give one more options. For example, focusing on one of my documents (a txt file) and pressing the applications key gives a whole host of options, and in this case, I can verify that when I press shift-f10 I have a “copy as path” option that wasn’t present in the other menu. This is only one example but I have definitely noted this before. Yes, it does not seem terribly efficient or intuitive.