From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: September 27, 2018 11:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to have jaws speek where a file is located

The Open File Location is only available if you are dealing with a shortcut, it is not even available if you are on an actual file because if you are in Windows Explorer and highlight a file and not a shortcut then you are already at the file location.

Another method if you want to see but not copy the entire path would be to go into the file’s properties by pressing Alt+Enter, you always land on the “Read Only” checkbox, press Shift+Tab once and if you use Jaws then route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor and arrow down once and Jaws will read the file location. If it’s too long and gets cut off you can left click on it once with the Jaws cursor and it will then read it completely.