Re: how to have jaws speek where a file is located

Hmm, I always was under the impression that if you have an application key and it actually works as such then it makes no difference if you press it, Shift+F10 or if a sighted person does a right click. Can other Windows experts comment on what Mike calls the “extended context menu”?

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to have jaws speek where a file is located

Hi Nino,

If the copy path option isn't available in the regular context menu try pressing, Shift + F10, to open the extended context menu.  I don't have a Windows 10 computer available to me right now, but in Windows 7 the copy path option is in the extended context menu.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:19 AM

Once the file is highlighted, use your applications key and select one of the following:

Open file location

Copy full path

Al